- Check it out!!! Few Fantastic Tips to Keep Your Hair Healthy and Shiny.....
Check it out!!! Few Fantastic Tips to Keep Your Hair Healthy and Shiny.....
Published on: Monday, 2nd August 2010 10:08 AM
Most people want their hair silky and shiny. No matter what the type of hair they have, be it straight, curly, long, short, oily, dry, thin or thick all want their hair to look good and manageable.
- Brush your hair regularly before going to bed each night.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use very little but enough to cover hair completely with lather. Use a conditioner to keep hair manageable.
- Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
- Restrict blow-drying your hair. The process of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
- Avoid dyes. Use mehandi (henna) instead as a conditioner and colouring agent.
- Take a calcium supplement or drink two glasses of milk a day.
- Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it moving.
- After a perm, never brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently.
- Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
- Avoid pulling back your hair
Read More- Webindia